The V-Series Slipper is a mechanical slip clutch that provides torque control for capping and driving applications where a thrust load is applied.
Features and benefits:
- Integrated ball bearing allows thrust loads up to 650 pounds without any effect on torque
- Self-supporting hub design allows for easy installation (horizontal or vertical) without driveshaft modifications; shaft-through support is not required
- May be used for pulley applications
- Design allows rebuilding, if necessary
- Customization: In addition to standard output bores, we can provide hex, square or threaded output bores in the housing end
A selection of Polyclutch slip clutches can be found in our online shop.
Please save the PDF forms on your PC first and then open them with Acrobat Reader. Opening the form directly in the Internet browser can suppress the form function.