The V-Series Slipper is a mechanical slip clutch that provides torque control for capping and driving applications where a thrust load is applied.
Features and benefits:
- Integrated ball bearing allows thrust loads up to 650 pounds without any effect on torque
- Self-supporting hub design allows for easy installation (horizontal or vertical) without driveshaft modifications; shaft-through support is not required
- May be used for pulley applications
- Design allows rebuilding, if necessary
- Customization: In addition to standard output bores, we can provide hex, square or threaded output bores in the housing end