Gortite Roll-Up Doors offer machines and vehicles optimum protection against soiling and coolant as well as unauthorized access.
They are, compared to other solutions, space-saving and can be operated manually or via a drive motor.
Features and benefits:
- Double-sided aluminum extrusions with a thickness from 35 mm to 9,5 mm
- With satin anodized finish or painted to match machinery
- Guide rails made from stainless steel
- Aluminum extrusions are individually replaceable without disassembling the entire door
- Side channels provided with seals to prevent dirt and moisture from entering
- Automation cells
- Machining centers
- Laser machines
- Robotic welding lines
- Commercial vehicles...
- Precision profiles in various sizes and designs
- Side rails in satin anodized finish or paint finish
- Side rails in 5 different designs