The supporting structure of lightweight aluminum with low-friction plastic guide blocks and precision bearing rollers minimize energy consumption. The translucent bellows are made from Polyurethane TPE with high-strength monofilament polyester that enables a clear working environment.
Variable fold depth and folding direction (standard or inverted) provide necessary clearances.
- Material: Translucent bellows using polyurethane TPE with high-strengh monofilament polyester
- Support structure is made of Aluminum with precision bearing rollers
- Capable of 1 G acceleration; 60 meter/minute velocity
- Up to 9000 mm self-supporting span with minimal deflection
- Individually replaceable folding sections
- Variable fold depth and folding direction (standard or inverted)
- Configurable to almost any rail or way system
Please save the PDF forms on your PC first and then open them with Acrobat Reader. Opening the form directly in the Internet browser can suppress the form function.