The supporting structure of lightweight aluminum with low-friction plastic guide blocks and precision bearing rollers minimize energy consumption.
The material of translucent bellows using Polyurethane TPE with high-strength monofilament polyesterer enables a clear working environment.
Variable fold depth and folding direction (standard or inverted) provides necessary clearances.
- Material: Translucent bellows using polyurethane TPE with high-strengh monofilament polyester
- Support Structure is made of Aluminum with precision bearing rollers
- Capable of 1 G acceleration; 60 meter/minute velocity
- Up to 9000 mm self-supporting span with minimal deflection
- Individually replaceable folding sections
- Variable fold depth and folding direction (standard or inverted)
- Configurable to almost any rail or way system